• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Medical Alert Tag

linderbelle

Could somebody recommend a tag for medical alert. Since Abbey was just diagnosed with sm and is on meds I'd be devastated if she got away etc. Never happened but you never know.

In the past, I've had tags with my name, address, home and cell phone numbers on one side, and on the other side I put "Reward - needs daily meds" - with the thought that perhaps people would be more likely to quickly phone and less likely to decide to keep the dog if they were tempted in that direction. I don't think I'd have a separate tag but just put all the info on one tag.

Pat

I agree with Pat, I have a Cavallier who requires daily meds and I put it on her tag. I also put "neutered" onto my dogs tags in the hope that if someone read it they would be more likely to be returned to me safely (or at lease not attempted to be used for breeding - wouldn't be too successful!). I don't think there is a need for a seperate tag.

If you are looking for somewhere to get tags www.boomerangtags.com are great, I got all my dogs tags here and they are were delivered quickly. (y)

Back