• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello All :0)

philandrach

Hi

My name is Rachel, my partner is Phil and we have a son called Aaron. We have just welcomed a new member to our family, a Blenheim Cavalier who we have named Cass. She is now just over 9 weeks old and has stolen all of our hearts! :lotsaluv: We joined this forum so that we could get some advice and share stories, look forward to chatting with you all.

Here is our little lady:

eSP_A0048.jpg

What a sweet little face Cass has! I have an 11 month old B&T. She's my first dog and finding this forum as a godsend ..especially considering the health concerns that cavaliers have. You can do a search on virtually any dog related topic and find a wealth of owners knowledge immediately. Enjoy the forum and your new puppy!

Welcome

Welcome! I'm pretty new and have gained so much from the folks here!!!
Yeah to a new puppy!!!!! Enjoy!

Back