• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can anyone

I went on the search for these a while ago but to no avail - maybe try www.zooplus.ie to see if there is anything similar you would be interested in. I'm sure there is somewhere online that will deliver to Ireland/UK (I just didn't look hard enough! :rolleyes:)

You can get them in any pet shop. They won't be called bully stick, I can't remember what they are called here but you won't miss them! They are usually by the cigar shaped raw hide chews.

Lidl has them too, in the dog treats section -- sold as pizzle sticks, three to a pack! I get them from Zooplus generally; they sell pieces, sticks and very long sticks (ribald jokes welcome... :lol:).

Ya know....I just learned bully sticks are made from a bull's penis...nice.

We have a small group Bible study in our home every Monday evening and we bring the sticks out to keep the girls busy while we have our study. As they were happily munching away, one of our new members chuckled and asked if we knew what they were actually made of. I told him it was some sort of dried tendon or something along those lines. He enlightened me to the fact that it was actually a bulls :yikes as Brotymo so advised. Oh, my! :eek: :eek: !!! (I almost wish I didn't know. I will never look at those darned chews the same ever again!) :eek:

Back