• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Building a House soon Don't forget this!!!

entfy

Okay so recently we built a new house and then two years later a lakehouse and between the two there is one key similarity that we would DIE without. A hot water spigot on the outside of the house. For those of us with larger dogs it is a godsend and in cooler weather a nice warm bath outside before our four legged friends can get our clean houses dirty is just what is needed. They are nice warm and happy, our houses are clean and we are happy. Greatest extra $250 in construction cost we spent on each house.

Well thought out! I would love that for our Old English Sheepdog. We pay out a fortune for grooming!

A couple of years ago I went to visit a development in Florida where EVERY house built had a dog bathing station just inside the "mudd room" off the garage. Of course you could request that they leave it out, but it was in all of the plans, and included extra.
Pam

We have a deal for all of you. We own a plumbing company. We will put them in for free if you pay for our airfare. Especially people in Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Russia--hmmm I might think of more later. Heck we might even make more of a deal--we have airmiles so we'll do our air and you just feed and shelter us. :)

Back