PDA

View Full Version : DR Harvey’s Canine Health

Chuck
17th February 2009, 12:12 AM
I tried the sample bag of DR Harvey’s Canine Health, ( http://www.drharveys.com/) mixed it as directed and Cooper loved it. He has been on NV medallions mixed with Merrick’s Grammy’s Pot Pie. It looks good to me, has anyone tried the Dr Harvey's with raw?

tara
17th February 2009, 02:16 AM
This looks good Chuck. I might give it a try with Holly. I've been feeding her NV medallions mixed with Wellness kibble, but she seems to have lost interest recently. How do you mix the meat -- do you use raw meat and then mix? Holly is a very picky eater, but this looks like something she'd like.

ilsamom
17th February 2009, 10:38 AM
It does look like a good product. I couldn't find an ingredient list though. What is in it?

Jen and Ilsa

Chuck
17th February 2009, 02:03 PM
Tara, I used ground beef, as that is what I had on hand for the sample.

Organic Brown Rice, Organic Kamut, Organic Oats, Organic Spelt, Organic Barley, Organic Triticale, Potatoes * , Carrots * ,Zucchini * , Sweet Potatoes ** , Peas ** , Broccoli, Green Beans, Beets, Calcium Citrate, Parsley, Lecithin, Garlic, Bee Pollen, Nutritional Yeast, Alfalfa, Rose Hips, Red Clover, Oat Straw, Flax Seed Meal * , Papaya, Rosemary, Dandelion, Peppermint, Ginger, Spirulina * , Fenugreek * , Basil Leaf, Fennel Seed

*Dehydrated **Freeze-Dried

ilsamom
17th February 2009, 08:15 PM
Thank you! It sounds like a wonderful product that will save me lots of work making grains and chopping veggies.

I'll try it

Jen and Ilsa