• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some of the things I love about my Tallulah

Clairelou

The 'body wag' when she sees me.
The following me from room to room as I move around the house (I'm in the kitchen so she is on her bed here now).
Her 'dermabrasion' kisses lol.
Her converstaions - she is very vocal - especially at supper treats and walks :dogwlk:.
Her attachment to my lap :)
The wagging of her tail when she is talked to.
Her sheer beauty.
Her play drive, she is very very very keen :p
She is a natural born retriever.
Her copy cat nature, she started walking on the kitchen table :D after watching the foster cat we had do this (she learnt not to) now she settles for sitting at the table occasionally lol.

I could go on...........

Her enthusiasm for barking at anything with four legs on the television when we are watching is being working on... lol

I'm sure many of you recognise these traits!?

I love her eyes and the way she watches me

I love the way we play the sneeze game. Emmie pretends to sneeze & I sneeze back - over and over and over.

aw, sweet. So many of those sound familiar. Bandit has also discovered walking on the table, too. :rolleyes:

I totally agree. I never have known any other breed to be so lovable. You can’t ever be angry at them for to long (2 seconds).
It sounds silly but when I am on my way home I already look forward to open the door and see my three eager to greet me. I am going to find it so hard to go back to work after spending ten month at home.

Back