and heartache such as this
will just be ancient history.

They say that I'm a fool to weep
that I won't go on losing sleep
.... the next time
that another will mend the heart you've broken
in two

How can I fall in love the next time?
when I'm still so very much in love with you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qIbKFr4jtU

Chuck
17th February 2009, 10:07 PM
What a wonderful tribute to Minnie Moo, Sorry for your loss, it seems that the good ones always leave us too soon.

frecklesmom
17th February 2009, 10:18 PM
Beautiful, loving tribute to your Minnie Moo :hug:

casshon
17th February 2009, 10:32 PM
That was beautiful. Minnie was such a gorgeous girl :flwr:

pippa
17th February 2009, 10:40 PM
Claire...what a beautiful tribute.

I am in tears after watching.

Such a shame for her to have been taken away from you....I am lost for words to describe how I feel.

I think of you and Cara often and not a day goes by that I don't think of minnie.

Take care and Thankyou for sharing this tribute with us xx

amanda L
17th February 2009, 10:53 PM
A beautiful tribute to Minnie Moo, she was such a sweet little girl.

Jasperxxgabby
17th February 2009, 11:46 PM
A beautiful and moving tribute to Minnie Moo. She was precious and beautiful, and it is just so heartbreaking that she was taken from you.

cecily
18th February 2009, 12:22 AM
Oh claire, that was absolutely beautiful. Minnie was such a precious, gorgeous little girl. :( I'm so sorry she left you so tragically soon. :flwr:

*Pauline*
18th February 2009, 12:26 AM
A very moving tribute. You take your time grieving. :hug: :hug:

Charleen
18th February 2009, 03:27 AM
I am glad to see that you posted. What a lovely tribute to Minnie Moo. How are you doing Claire?

KCB
18th February 2009, 09:43 AM
Claire, have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing? This is a beautiful tribute to Minnie. She was so loved and had two fabulous years with you. I remember you posting just after you got her and how terrified she was in the garden. She was a credit to you and your husband - she just blossomed. Hugs to you and Cara.

Shelli
18th February 2009, 10:01 AM
Such a moving tribute to a precious girl :flwr:

Sabby
18th February 2009, 05:50 PM
A lovely tribute to Minnie Moo, such a sweet girl.

cy1266
18th February 2009, 06:11 PM
That was a beautiful tribute to Minnie, she was luck to have you, you can tell she was loved so much...:flwr:

LovesCavaliers
18th February 2009, 07:32 PM
That is a beautiful, moving tribute and I am so very sorry to hear that you have lost her.

Mary
Devoted Mom to Dan & Murphy

Mycavyangels
18th February 2009, 08:20 PM
soo sorry for your loss:( and such a lovely tribute to a lovely dog

Cathy T
18th February 2009, 11:50 PM
I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were doing. To lose a dog after an illness is hard enough but to have one so tragically taken from you is so different. I don't think I can bear to watch the video....just thinking about her makes me cry. I hope it was cathartic for you to create it. Probably a very good part of the grieving process for you Claire. Take your time, bask in Cara's love, remember Minnie with your whole heart for now.

team bella
19th February 2009, 12:02 AM
What a beautiful tribute. I'm floods of tears here. You lost her so unfairly and too soon. God Bless her and take care. :hug::hug:

jasperpaw
19th February 2009, 10:53 AM
What a beautiful tribute to your dear little dog.

brotymo
20th February 2009, 03:48 AM
Claire, I was brought to tears watching your tribute to Minnie. It must have been difficult for you to put that together. Thank you for sharing her with us. Watching that made me feel I knew her.
I hope you are finding healing as time passes, though I know you will always hurt to have lost her.

Laura&Lia
21st February 2009, 09:54 AM
What a lovely tribute for little Minnie, she was very lucky to find such a caring family.

Louise1823
21st February 2009, 11:49 AM
Such a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful little girl. It just heartbreaking to think that she was taken away from such a loving family so soon.

I think of you often and hope that you are doing okay.

Sleep in sweet peace precious Minnie Moo xxx

Nicki
21st February 2009, 12:01 PM
Oh Claire that was really beautiful - I hope it helped you to make that, it is a wonderul tribute to a very special girl.

You will always miss her, and she will be a part of you forever - she was lucky to have had two wonderful, fun filled, lovely years with you - you must feel so cheated that she has been taken from you, especially in such a tragic way :(

Cuddle Cara close, and take time to grieve. :flwr:

brid kenny
21st February 2009, 02:47 PM
Oh Claire I'm still so heartbroken for you.

Cathy Moon
21st February 2009, 07:28 PM
Claire that is a lovely tribute you made for Minnie Moo. Two photos that stand out for me are the ones showing her on the beach - looking so very happy. :lotsaluv: She was very much loved. Thank you for sharing her with us.

pinkpuppy
21st February 2009, 11:35 PM
That was a very moving tribute for Minnie, Claire. I am still sad for your loss it was so tragic.

Sandrac
24th February 2009, 11:28 AM
Claire that is such a beautiful and moving tribute to Minnie. Thinking of you, it must be so so difficult for you all.:hug:

Aileen
25th February 2009, 08:28 AM
Having just watch it I am in tears the photo I like is the one by the shed looking so relax
A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,
to happier sunlit days
and to precious moments
that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections
are treasured in the heart
to bring us always close to those
from whom we had to part.
There is a bridge of memories
from earth to Heaven above...
It keeps our dear ones near us
It's the bridge that we call love.

---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

qwickkertje
25th February 2009, 10:39 AM
Every day I remember reading your post about Minnie and how awful it must have been.. I hope you're slowly starting to feel a bit better and this was just so beautiful.. Tears came to my eyes..

Lots of hugs from all of us

heather r
25th February 2009, 09:56 PM
Such a beautiful girl and what a loving testament to your love for her!

Heather R

diddy
28th February 2009, 11:25 PM
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful tribute to Minnie Moo with us. Those 2 precious years with you were obviously filled with love for her, and it radiates out from each of the beautiful photos. Thinking of you.

duncans_ma
9th March 2009, 07:07 PM
I have not posted in a couple of years and only lurked once or twice since then. Life sort of took over here....

I could not let this go by without expressing my deepest condolences to you, Claire. My thoughts and prayers and those of my 4-legged babies are with you and your Cara as you heal and grieve.

Jan Bell
10th March 2009, 06:45 PM
:) A lovely tribute for your much loved little girl. Our sympathy for your loss.

Best wishes,