• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Safe Cleaning Products

vicarrieous

Do any of you use pet safe products? If so, what are the ones with the best results? I have tried various options and I am still looking for a pet safe cleaning product for my laminate floors. Any suggestions?

I think Whole Foods might sell pet friendly cleaning products :confused:

I have a product called eco H that is all natural and organic and can be used to clean almost everything! I actually use it (diluted) to clean my jewelry, but you can use it in the laundry, dishwasher, for counter/floor surfaces, to make plants grow faster, wash vegetables, and it has many other uses. I believe it is pet-friendly, but I can't confirm that...

Here's the website: http://www.ecoquestintl.com/CatalogProduct.aspx?ProductId=3584

Here's the usage sheet: http://www.ecoquestintl.com/support/US69556_ecoH_Usage_Sheet.pdf

I have a post in about something safe to use on laminate floors as I find washing up liquid is leaving a dull look to the floor and not taking off little paw prints:)

I would think vinegar in water would do a good job for you. Is laminate the same as vinyl? The vinegar and water I always used on vinyl flooring with good results after kids and dogs.

My favorite thing.....my Bissell steam mop! That thing is amazing. I use a mineral powder make up so my bathroom floors get kinda gunky...cleans them right up. Dried spills on the kitchen floor...cleans them right up. Best of all...no cleaning solution necessary, just water and steam. My non-carpet area are linoleum.

I use the Bissell steam mop on my laminate floors - you have to keep it moving, though!

Sometimes I clean my laminate floors first with a weak solution of vinegar & water if there are muddy paw prints. Then I steam mop afterwards.

Back