• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How to stop rolling,

Ciren

the one problem with her being off lead, i can't stop her from rolling. any idea's?

at least i have a entry now for muckiest dog.

I can't help with this one, but if you find something that works, can you let me know? Maddie's a nightmare for rolling.:(

Can't help ya there....Here is typical Bandit antics after a bath!
Hahaha
IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

Jasper is just the same as Bandit after a bath, always has been, we find the only way is to get him as dry as possible and take him for a walk but that`s no good in the colder months, he is the same when it`s raining, he just zooms all around the carpets.

Really the only way is to work to have excellent recall, so the dog can be recalled as soon as she starts to look like she is going to roll. But chances are you just have to accept it. Jaspar has very good recall but if he finds something smelly to roll in he will not stop!

Back