PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier lost in SS14 - Essex

MadPip
18th February 2009, 11:46 PM
This little 5 yr old blenheim has been lost just down the road to me. Noticed it on Dog lost today - been missing since Sunday. :( I'll be taking a spare lead with me on all walks from now on, as well as treats to try and tempt her. :xfngr: she gets found soon.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527O Siat%2fDSB9DVF5GXNTxJvs%2fQ2uEb1dy%2f%2f

*Pauline*
19th February 2009, 11:01 AM
Can I help in any way? Ring pounds etc?

MadPip
19th February 2009, 05:07 PM
Hi Pauline,
I'm not sure what's been done so far. I've just registered with Doglost, and posted a couple of comments, so hopefully someone will let me know what needs to be done.
I've never looked for a lost dog before, and to be honest don't know where my local pounds are. There is also a slight discrepency between the postcode given, and then in the text the actual area given. If the text is right and she's gone missing from the Woodlands estate, then that is literally 5 minutes walk away from me. If the postcode is right, then it's further out, although not too far. I've asked for clarification on this as well, so I can plan my dogwalking routes accordingly! :thmbsup: