PDA

View Full Version : Finally.. Qnotje "playing" with Qwick!!!

qwickkertje
19th February 2009, 09:55 AM
It finally happened.. Qnotje is in her first heat .. But this also means Qwick likes her a lot more then he used to :rolleyes: Since he's never neutered he's of course completely in love now :luv:

This is a video I recorded yesterday ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r2c8p8prGg

Don't worry we keep them separated whenever we are not able to keep a close eye on them ;)
We don't want any accidents to happen!

Brian M
19th February 2009, 10:06 AM
Hi

Thats great those tails are certainly working overtime ,how are you,and how are thing Iceland .

LovesCavaliers
19th February 2009, 01:36 PM
I've just told Murphy and Dan to "Bark silently", as your cavs have set them off with that video.

Will there be the patter of tiny paws in Iceland?:winkct:

Mary

Devoted Mom to Dan and Murphy

qwickkertje
19th February 2009, 02:03 PM
Will there be the patter of tiny paws in Iceland?:winkct:
What do you mean by that? :)

lol not sure where you're getting that I'm from iceland ;)
I'm from belgium

Mycavyangels
19th February 2009, 02:29 PM
Awwwww great Video:D Had to turn the sound down though as my dogs were all barking too:lol:

LovesCavaliers
19th February 2009, 06:38 PM
Hi,

I must be getting you confused with someone else and I saw Iceland mentioned in the post above.

What I meant by the patter of tiny paws was - will there be a litter of puppies?

By the way your cavs are very charming:)

Brian M
19th February 2009, 11:27 PM
Hi

Full apolgies for my stupid comment its been a sxxx stresful week at work and I dont know which way to go but I will keep on with tablets ,I am getting u confused with ici cav ,so sorry but your Cavs are still beautiful

Sorry and Best Wishes

Brian

qwickkertje
20th February 2009, 10:02 AM
Heheheh no apologies needed ;)
Everybody can get confused sometimes!

Well there won't be a litter of puppies now.. As Qnotje still has to turn 1 ;) and before we breed here (in a year or 1,5 year or so) she'll need to have all tests done and she'll need to get a ruby man :) Cause we want all 4 colours and then hopefully we can keep a puppy from that litter :)

ice-cavi
20th February 2009, 10:45 PM
haha ,no wonder he is in love she is definatley teasing and flirting:D

Brian things are ok in Iceland:flwr: