• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally.. Qnotje "playing" with Qwick!!!

qwickkertje

It finally happened.. Qnotje is in her first heat .. But this also means Qwick likes her a lot more then he used to :rolleyes: Since he's never neutered he's of course completely in love now :luv:

This is a video I recorded yesterday ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r2c8p8prGg

Don't worry we keep them separated whenever we are not able to keep a close eye on them ;)
We don't want any accidents to happen!

Hi

Thats great those tails are certainly working overtime ,how are you,and how are thing Iceland .

I've just told Murphy and Dan to "Bark silently", as your cavs have set them off with that video.

Will there be the patter of tiny paws in Iceland?:winkct:

Mary

Devoted Mom to Dan and Murphy

Hi,

I must be getting you confused with someone else and I saw Iceland mentioned in the post above.

What I meant by the patter of tiny paws was - will there be a litter of puppies?

By the way your cavs are very charming:)

Hi

Full apolgies for my stupid comment its been a sxxx stresful week at work and I dont know which way to go but I will keep on with tablets ,I am getting u confused with ici cav ,so sorry but your Cavs are still beautiful

Sorry and Best Wishes

Brian

Heheheh no apologies needed ;)
Everybody can get confused sometimes!

Well there won't be a litter of puppies now.. As Qnotje still has to turn 1 ;) and before we breed here (in a year or 1,5 year or so) she'll need to have all tests done and she'll need to get a ruby man :) Cause we want all 4 colours and then hopefully we can keep a puppy from that litter :)

haha ,no wonder he is in love she is definatley teasing and flirting:D

Brian things are ok in Iceland:flwr:

Back