• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello all cavalier lovers!!

sandysu

Hi every one.
I'm knew to the cavaliers. we acquired Alfie in December he is now 5 months old. We know very little about the breed as we have only had terriers but my beloved Poppy died from skin cancer aged 14 years and our other dog Jack a jack russell corgi cross was pining so the search was on for a friend for him. To cut along story short we heard about Alfie at a rescue centre and thought we'd check him out, well, what can I say? my teenage son went all soppy and silly the old man couldn't stop saying oh he's sooo cute!! needless to say he came home with us. Jack loves him to pieces and is very protective Alfie meanwhile gets up to all sorts of michief ( I no longer own a pair of slippers that have not been chewed ) but who can tell him off when he looks at you with those big sad eyes for all the world looking so inoccent!!!! will keep you all posted as to his progress

Welcome :)

I was also a terrier lover who been bought over to the Cavalier side ;)

We would love to see some photos

Welcome
You'll get loads of advice here, I've picked up so much info here.
You must post some pictures of the little chap.:snap:

Back