• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rogue Traders - Puppy farming

Awful wasnt it. But they got some important points across and viewers might now think twice about buying a pup unseen over the internet, and from places where the pups mums are not around. I think Mr J will have put a lot of people off the larger establishments with his rather strange behaviour.

Poor little puppies though, so terribly sad for them.

It was very sad, l was just willing them to walk through that door the one with no entry on but did you see how fast the fella came running across in case they went inside

One thing that confused me - why put a pup down from gastro? Parvo I understand ... but gastro? I know puppies can die from it, but I didn't know vets would put them down for having it!

I dont think they did enough, when that guy went and moved his vehicles why didnt they just march through those doors, i would have done, spect i would get arrested for tresparsing, :cool:

I made Mark watch it as he couldnt get his head round the differance between someone who likes on a farm & breeds dogs & a puppy farm. He gets it now & now realises why I get so upset about these things!

I was very annoyed that the RSPCA woulnd go to that guys farm untill the following day - I think I would have said if they arent coming we'll just call in a local vet instead.

Unfortunatly we can't access the bbc i player in the rep of ireland, does anyone know of any other way to watch this programme?

Back