• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

susie1983

Hi So excited to find this board! I've been a cavalier owner now for 10 years. I have a beautiful black and tan girl called Honey who is 5 years old. She is a incredibly active girl who loves long walks and even a little agility! She is my 2nd cavalier. I used to have a little girl the light of my life Tri called Susie.She left us in Oct 08 9 years old after a bitter fight with skin problems attributed to by SM :(. Looking forward to 'meeting' you all and your wonderful companions!

Never give up the chance to show off my babies

Susie taken a few days before she made the journey :(

My 3 babies snuggled up!

Hi

Honey is a little beauty and so sad you lost Honey she as well looked a charming dear lady and you also have a white pussycat ,I have three Cavs all girls Poppy a tri age 2 1/2 and Daisy a blen aged 2 and then a little Ruby named Rosie aged 1 1/2 and lastly my last cat out of three that I have had for many years and she is Ami a white rescue about 15 yrs.
Your pics are very good can you post some more pls.
Best Wishes
Brian:)

Back