• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Proud mummy moment

Ciren

i been having trouble with getting Peaches to stay. (she always wants to follow me)

so the trainer suggested tying her to something, so i clipped her long line on and hooked it round a pole in the garden so she was held but not tightly and could not hurt herself.

she tried to move a couple of time but in the end she got the idea, so i clipped off the lead and she stayed. i am SOOO proud.

YEAAAA hands clapping. We were working with Bentley and had him in obedience and then got the news of Abbey with sm and I just couldn't deal with it but in time we will get back with it. So we are obedience drop outs. lol. Thats great with Peaches. Does she come when called? Thats the hardest one--at least for us it has always been the toughie.

she is pretty good with recall, she would probably be better but i am to scared to risk it.

Well done Peaches. :w**h**:
You feel so proud when they achieve something. My problem at the moment is from down back to sit.

Well done Peaches. :w**h**:
You feel so proud when they achieve something. My problem at the moment is from down back to sit.

And well done Peaches from me. :rah:
Now with Pippin my problem is sit up to stand. Oh well, keep on working at it I guess. :)

Max has excellent recall in the house. I knew from last weekends escapades that it went out the window once we were in the yard but I was confident that today in puppy class he'd do well. WRONG. Too many interesting dogs and smells I guess. That's the reason we go though. Being excellent at something is really no good if he can only do it in ideal conditions. I had to laugh though. The trainer asked me after we had been walking nicely for a bit if I'd had any more trouble with him trying to eat my pants. I told her, honestly that it had been a one time thing last week at class. No sooner were the words out of my mouth than he decided it would be a good idea to try again. I swear the dog understands english. All in all it was a better class than last week though and I think he is making progress in working under distraction.

Back