• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Todays dog show

Devilica

Thanks to Kizzzys mum for recognising my daughters painted face and asking if we were from cavalier talk forums. It made for a lovely day.

We had a lot in common... both having rescue dogs from Many Tears.

We giggled over things... and moaned about others and still came away with some rosettes.

Fern, Tilly and Leo are now sound asleep and I don't think I will be far behind them.

Hope we get to meet up again at the next one :)

It was lovely to meet another forum member! We all had a good (long!) day and it raised some much needed funds for Many Tears :)

Hi

Congratulations to you both ,it sound as though you had a fun day and prizes to ,not forgetting the funds for Many Tears.:rah::rah::)

dog show for many tears? i must have missed something...(p.s i also have a many tears cav)

Hi Ciren,
It wasn't really for Many Tears; but some of the proceeds were going towards it. Most of the dogs there were "proper" show type dogs...

Back