PDA

View Full Version : A girl from Norway :)

toteia
24th February 2009, 03:32 PM
hi everybody :)

Im a 19 years old girl form Norway, so sorry that my english not is the best :)
I have two cavalier girls, Nova and Daisy. Nova is 2,5 year and Daisy is 2 year.
In 2007 did i finish my education in dog-massage and in 2008 i did go to a school for one year to teatch about Photo so i can work as a animal photographer (spesial dogs).

Karlin
26th February 2009, 12:09 AM
Hi and welcome to the board! icon_welcome

I know lots of us will look forward to seeing some of your photos! :)

linderbelle
26th February 2009, 02:34 PM
Welcome and I'm partial to Norway. :) I'm 100% norweigen. Both my parents were etc. I was born in the US like my parents were. You are better than me though I only speak a few norweigen words like --uff dah, god jul and dreet (spelling--lol you know what I'm saying here though--lol). I had a cousin here last weekend that lives about 1500 miles from me and she's been to norway and we were discussing it and I said I wanted to go there and was afraid of the language barrier and they said everybody speaks at least a little english there. Maybe in a couple years if this economy gets better than we will be able to go. Just did a 24 day Europe in the fall so thats it for awhile. Anyways, welcome aboard!!!

heather r
26th February 2009, 09:51 PM
Welcome:) If there is a part of the world that I'd love to see it would be your country.

I hope that you will post photos of your cavs!

Heather R

LovesCavaliers
26th February 2009, 11:38 PM
icon_welcome Looking forward to seeing your girls:)