• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brady's ashes

metime

Sorry if I am in the wrong forum here. I am still in a daze since Brady passed last week.

I am just waiting for his ashes to come back to me and had planned to scatter them at the end of the garden where he loved to bark at the birds in the tree. It is private so that is ok, but I also want to scatter some at the beach where we walked most days - is this ok as it is a public place.

TIA

I'm sorry about Brady :( I would think it would be okay to scatter some of his ashes at the beach...I'm not sure if it's legal or not where you live but I'm sure no one would notice, and if it's important to you I would do it :flwr:

I am so sorry you have lost Brady. I'd scatter his ashes anywhere that has meaning to you. There are too many stupid regulations anyway.
Hugs to you in your time of grief.
:hug:

Back