• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Are tripe sticks high in calories

Hi Di

Tripe sticks are supposed to be good for dogs, but I don't know how many calories are in them either.

It may be worth emailing a website that sells them to find out.

I'd be interested to know too.

well from what i can make out, and some please correct me if im wrong, tripe is 91cals per 100gms, tripe sticks are dried tripe meat, and 100gms in a pack, 10 sticks (average) = 9 cals per stick. (I think)

Murphy loves them and Bully sticks too. That sounds like a low cal snack anyway - I have to give them these when OH is not around, as he can't bear the smell:eek:.

He thought the bully sticks were tripe too. They are a bit smelly, but that's part of the attraction I guess. I just love to see them having a good chew and they are so intent with them aren't they?

There is another post as well, bully sticks are bulls penis's I cant say ive seen any around, but harley goes mad for tripe sticks, wilkinsons do them, and i tend to stock up when i go there, but the vet said no treats so he hasnt had one for several weeks now. di

Back