• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

An update on Misty

murphy's mum

Well, she's been with us a few months now, and I can't really remember what life was like without her in our lives. She's really blossumed:D

Murphy and her have really bonded. She really dotes on him, he's not as fussed, him being a tough puppy and all:rolleyes:. As soon as you pick up a lead in our house, they go daft, 'biting' and 'fighting' with each other, they end up tired before we're even out the door. When we're out walking if Murphy sniffs something, he'll get barrelled out the way so Misty can get in for a sniff. But if he's trailing behind, she'll turn and wait for him to catch up, it's very sweet:luv: If there's a bit of open ground she's dead funny, she'll place herself in the middle, and then bow down and ask him to play. They end up running hell for leather around in circles, he'll end up jumping over her, but sometimes ends up splatted on her back:lol:

She's an absolute doll, everyone in the family loves her to bits, but she's still a little scared of my father-in-law for some reason. But I'm sure he'll win her over eventually. She still pee's her bed on occasion, but it's becoming a rare occasion now, so we think the worst is over as far as thats concerned:)

Anyway, I've got a few new pictures of her, I know what you guys are like for a new picture LOL:snap:

Her favorite spot
DSC00111.jpg

Being woken up
DSC00112.jpg

Tickle my belly
DSC00114.jpg

This is my best side
DSC00118.jpg

He's kinda cute too, I supose
DSC00120.jpg

He killed it!
DSC00133.jpg

Lovely pics and post:). I have a Murphster too. He's 9 months old and very protective of His Royal Ancientness Dan almost 13 years old now.

He chases away any dogs that try to sniff Dan in the park. Murphy thinks he's much bigger than he is.

Mary
Devoted Mom to Dan & Murphy

She is so beautiful. She looks very much at home! I think it is funny how many cavs. love to lay up on the back of sofas like cats.
Good for you to have offered her the good life!

Hi Misty and Murphy :) :)

Love and cuddles coming to both of you and a special burp to Mist. xxx

and a special burp to Mist. xxx

Fran the O/H wants to know how the Spaniel Trust can get away with misleading people, after all you told us we were adopting a lovely little Cavalier, and what we got was a little piglet:badgrin:

Its a good job she's cute, cause I've never heard a dog burp as much as her in my life. But as I told the O/H, at least it always comes up the wayicon_whistling

Back