PDA

View Full Version : Karlin---Please read ASAP

linderbelle
27th February 2009, 01:31 PM
I sent you a private message and could you please read it like now. Somebody needs your help and I think you could help ALOT. Please private message me that you got it.

Karlin
27th February 2009, 08:35 PM
Yes I got it.

I would like to take a moment to emphasise once again that this board and rescue etc are what I do in my *spare time* -- this is not my full time job and I work during the day like everyone else, have outside additional work commitments, and also have a busy personal life :).

If people want to PM me regarding a concern I will be happy to give what advice I can IF I get the time, But I simply don't have time to respond to the volume that I get every week. I also entirely leave it up to people themselves to get in touch if they wish to ask for advice. And many people have equally worrying concerns; people always reply via the board IF people wish to ask for help.

As you can imagine I get a lot of daily queries and emails and PMs and the board does take a lot of personal time and effort in admin duties as well as trying to post a bit each day. I therefore am not always able to find time to respond to individual requests and questions.

One of the good things about the board -- and the point of it in the first place -- is that it is a large community; there are may people with experience in different areas, and they almost always will share insight and expertise, as they have been doing in this particular case. :thmbsup: