• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin---Please read ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

linderbelle

I sent you a private message and could you please read it like now. Somebody needs your help and I think you could help ALOT. Please private message me that you got it.

Yes I got it.

I would like to take a moment to emphasise once again that this board and rescue etc are what I do in my *spare time* -- this is not my full time job and I work during the day like everyone else, have outside additional work commitments, and also have a busy personal life :).

If people want to PM me regarding a concern I will be happy to give what advice I can IF I get the time, But I simply don't have time to respond to the volume that I get every week. I also entirely leave it up to people themselves to get in touch if they wish to ask for advice. And many people have equally worrying concerns; people always reply via the board IF people wish to ask for help.

As you can imagine I get a lot of daily queries and emails and PMs and the board does take a lot of personal time and effort in admin duties as well as trying to post a bit each day. I therefore am not always able to find time to respond to individual requests and questions.

One of the good things about the board -- and the point of it in the first place -- is that it is a large community; there are may people with experience in different areas, and they almost always will share insight and expertise, as they have been doing in this particular case. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back