PDA

View Full Version : Great News

dsurtees
28th February 2009, 11:58 AM
Hi,

I had some great news yesterday. I was contacted by the Kennel Club to ask me if they could play the video I made of Lyra on the big Screen during Crufts! I made the video for their competition 'We Love Our Dogs'. I don't know if I've won anything in the competition but it doesn't matter. I feel honoured they asked me. You can watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFhNtOvFrJY I hope it's ok to post this link, if it's not I'm very sorry and please feel free to delete it.

Love Danielle & Lyra

Brenda in SC
28th February 2009, 12:52 PM
Danielle,
You and Lyra rock! That was so awesome. And here I was thinking Rudy was a rock star with his 'sit', 'down', 'roll over' and 'speak' (now with the added feature of 'inside voice')! Gives us something to work towards!

Congrats on the request from Crufts - as they say in Hollywood, "It's an honor to be nominated". Great job!

sins
28th February 2009, 12:55 PM
That's great news, congratulations.What a lovely video and a very clever cavalier.
Sins

the doll
28th February 2009, 01:27 PM
Congrats girls, love the high 5! Have to teach Holly!
Lovely vid, she's a beautiful girl.
Best of luck :p

*Pauline*
28th February 2009, 02:04 PM
I really enjoyed that and the music. Well done! The dancing looks fun too.:dogwlk:

HollyDolly
28th February 2009, 02:51 PM
What a clever twosome you are. Eat your heart out all you Border Collies.

Nanette:rah:

brotymo
28th February 2009, 05:49 PM
very clever girl! She is so focused on you while performing. You must be proud!

harleyfarley
28th February 2009, 06:07 PM
thats really lovely, i think your both very cleaver, di

diddy
1st March 2009, 12:44 PM
That was really lovely to see, thanks for sharing. Congrats, and erm can we have her autograph please?

Daisy's Mom
1st March 2009, 07:31 PM
That was really sweet and brought a smile to my face! She's a really smart, beautiful girl and it's easy to see she is well-loved.

tupup
2nd March 2009, 12:21 PM
:thmbsup: thats brilliant, how clever are you 2?! she is so focused, love the high 5! until i saw that i thought there was none cleverer than my girl;)but you learn something new every day! well done

dsurtees
2nd March 2009, 12:32 PM
Thank you for all your lovely replies. I am very proud of Lyra.

Danielle & Lyra