• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gotcha& birthday weekend!!

tupup

ive never heard gotcha day before so thanks to Ste for that! a year ago today i got Ruby,its gone so quickly. poor little mite had been used& abused at a puppy farm all her life till she came to me, it was love at 1st sight & weve been inseperable ever since!!:luv:understandably rubes was very frightened back then but now she's a waggy happy girl! she is the best thing to happen to me&makes me laugh every day.Cos i got her on the 29th of feb we decided that her birthday can be the day after, then we get to celebrate both days-yay! so today she's been to a fancy shmancy groomers & is now a proper fluff pup! since we got in from work ive "iced" her birthday cake(bacon&cheese flavour) with cream cheese,crunchy bacon& grated cheese. it'l have 5 candles on it tomorrow cos in the morning we're having a little party to give her pressies,party hats& balloons. ive made her some peanut butter crunchies from a doggie recipe book too but dont worry i'll only give her a tiny amount! then we'll be walking it off! we're hoping to get some good photos of her & will try to post some on here soon..i cant wait for morning!!:rah:

:Dthank you we really have had the best day! apart from when she was sooo excited running round in circles & i tripped over her, she was fine& dandy & just hopped on the chair out of the way as i landed on all fours Lol humpty would have landed with more grace than i did:rolleyes: she loved her cake, we had to hold her back whilst the candles were lit cos she was like let me at it!! she wasnt interested in any of her pressies apart from the foodie ones-she's not daft! it was a great day weather wise so we got a long walk in after we'd let food settle tho she fell asleep on a bench in my arms about half way, bless so i let her snooze & watched the squirels till she woke up! does life get any better than on days like these

Awwww sounds like a lovely day...I wish you many more happy years together.

I got my rescue DJ a year ago last week.

:lotsaluv: Happy Gotcha Day RUBY :lotsaluv:

Tupup, your words are overflowing with love for your precious girl Ruby.
I wish you many many happy years together :flwr:

Back