PDA

View Full Version : Snow in Alabama!

stacy710
1st March 2009, 07:45 PM
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p332/mageli1/IMG_3030-1.jpgYesterday we were all in shorts and today we woke up to this! The girls loved it !!

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p332/mageli1/IMG_3045.jpg

heather r
1st March 2009, 08:51 PM
Great photos:thmbsup: It looks like you were prepared with their sweaters:)

Heather R

brotymo
2nd March 2009, 12:42 AM
They look adorable and are having a ball!
I am SOOO jealous! We were due to get lots of that snow, but got NOT ONE FLURRY! (I am about 15 miles from Chattanooga, TN) It snowed everywhere around us, but the storm did some weird swirly thing and all the snow missed us! It is SOOO weird. It went south, north east AND west of us! But NOTHING here. My kids are feeling like we are being punished for something!

stacy710
2nd March 2009, 01:07 AM
It really was some really weird weather. Yesterday it was in the 70s and we were all in shorts! My daughter & son-in-law live in Newnan GA and got some snow but not quite as much as we did here. I can understand the kids disappointment. Whenever we do get snow we all get so excited. I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning. I wasn't sure how the girls would react to it, but they had so much fun it was hard to get them back in the house.

pippa
2nd March 2009, 08:17 AM
I love the little woolly jackets!

islewriter
2nd March 2009, 10:03 AM
Can Kirra come over to play :dogwlk:

Super photo - and luv the sweaters - they look great :)

nicola
2nd March 2009, 06:33 PM
OMG those sweaters are soooo cute and the babies inside them are stunning !! Did you knit the sweaters?

stacy710
2nd March 2009, 06:53 PM
A friend of mine crocheted the sweaters. She knits and crochets them and has a huge collection of them in every color scheme you can think of. Some of them even have matching blankets and neck warmers. I tried my hand at making them and made a mess, so I just get mine from her.

diddy
2nd March 2009, 10:39 PM
They look as though they're really enjoying themselves. Thanks for sharing.