• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

harley and friend

harleyfarley

Harley has found himself a little friend, not sure they are actually made for each other though, di
harlyandbusby001.jpg

He is being very good with it, my friend has a ruby cavalier who is always finding birds but he won`t give them up and would rather eat them whole than give it up, my boy would probably just run for it and bark like mad and try to catch it, these dogs are funny.:)

oh my gosh, that little bird would be dead if Bandit were around. He lives to hunt birds! (or moths, or flies or moles...etc)

I hope you told him how many calories were in that bird!!!:p
He's looking good on his diet,I see a waistline there.
Sins

That is too cute. Harley must be a real sweetie, Lucy would have had the poor little birdie for a snack before the camera lens had time to focus.

Oh Harley is such a good, sweet little boy! :wggle:

Chocolate would have eaten that bird, but I think Geordie and India would have had the same reaction as Harley's.

no he just barked and barked at it, and the bird chirped back at him, in the end we had to put the bird over the fence into the field, cos he wouldnt come indoors with out it. Harley wouldnt hurt a fly, well maybe a fly and the odd spider if they are small. We had rabbits and he used to go and lay with them when he was a puppy, thats why he cant understand why anyone would want to hurt him, he is just everyones friend.

what you cant see if the racket, or hear i should say, woof woof, cheep cheep, woof, cheep - they went on for hours, I had to drag harley indoors literally, and he just scratched continually at the door, until we let him our again, in the end the bird went over the fence into the field.

Back