• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

anyone ever seen...

nicola

a blenheim with one chestnut leg? My family just got their two pups and the blenheim one is nearly all chestnut. His back is pretty much all chestnut except for a beautiful and very symmetrical (average sized) white mark on his neck and a smaller white spot at the base of his spine near the start of the tail. His chest is completely white. What I have never seen before though, is one completely white leg and the other completey chestnut except for a tiny white sock!!! It looks so unusual. I have scoured all the photos and can not see another blenheim with one leg completely white and the other completely chestnut! Just wondered if anyone else had seen this before? He probably would not be considered to have the markings of a 'show' dog but I have to say I LOVE IT and think it gives him character. He has 'normal' white and chestnut face and head markings. He is such an affectionate and snuggly boy and his ruby brother is gorgeous too of course but the blenheim has a 'big' personality that really makes an impact :jump:

that is really neat! I've seen a nearly all chestnut bodied cavalier before. He had chestnut down below the knees on all his legs. His face was properly marked, but He almost looked like a ruby with stockings/socks and a blenheim face.

Back