• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reintroducing myself and the boys

FidoRusty

Hi.

I joined this forum a while ago but havent used it since so will reintroduce myself again and start using the forum more.
Well my name is Rob and me and my Wife Emma have 2 Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. We have Fido who is 2 in June and Rusty who turned 1 in November. Fido has been an absolute perfect great companion to me and Emma as we bought him after my Wife had a miscarriage and he really helped us get through things, then about a year later I was searching EPupz.co.uk and came across Rusty who had been sold originally but when his new owners found out he had a Heart Murmur they changed their mind, so me and Emma jumped in so as we could give him the best life possible and again Rusty has been fantastic to us and we had always wanted a companion for Fido and now they are best of pals. They enjoy playing with each other sometimes it gets a bit rough but they never hurt each other and when we had to take Fido to the vets before christmas with an Anal abscess I stayed at home with Rusty and he pined all the time he was gone.
Yesterday Rusty had his booster and health check and they said his Murmur was quite bad so they took some blood tests for Diabetes, Kidneys etc etc and today the results have come back and they are fine. So basically its just his heart we gotta look out for. But in the 14 months we have had him he has not shown any bad signs yet so fingers crossed he has got some good years left in him.
So Hi again to all of you and I will upload some pics to the photo section today.

I should also mention that me and Emma have recently had a little girl called Faith in October and both of them have been fantastic with her.

Back