• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Faith won't be a television star after all

Margaret C

Well, there is a turn up for the books.

Having spoken twice to a nice young lady from GMTV today, she has just phoned to say that they can't have me on the programme, because the on-going Offcom complaint means they cannot talk to anyone that appeared in the PDE film.

They first asked me to appear last week, so this has obviously been flagged up late in the day.

I wonder if that decision is anything to do with the fact that it is Ms Kisko they are interviewing at Crufts

At least I was told before I ran the iron over my clothes ( I hate ironing )

Margaret C

Well at least it's one less thing to worry about. GMTV are good though, they do give people a voice. You are braver than me Margaret. I only told a couple of people but as you know, I turned down a chance to appear on an American news program (filmed in the UK) about SM with Dylan. I couldn't have handled the stress of it or the backlash to be honest. I'm glad you speak for many of us, thanks Margaret. (y):flwr:

Oh Margaret how disappointing :( So sorry to hear this - does make you wonder about Ms Kisko doesn't it??

I'm sure Faith is very disappointed too that she won't now be a media star...

Hi Margaret

It is a shame that you and Faith wont be there to put over the true feeling of all us Cavalier folk ,but theres always next time and you will always be a STAR in our eyes ,lets just hope they give that horrible woman Klitchsco a horrid time ,or is he that Russian fella who's heavy weight champ of the world:confused: either way lets hope they both have a horrid time and if hes on the telly as well ,hope he sits on her in error.:confused:

Warmest Wishes
Brian:):):)

Last edited:
Hi Margaret

lets just hope they give that horrible woman Klitchsco a horrid time ,or is he that Russian fella who's heavy weight champ of the world:confused: either way lets hope they both have a horrid time and if hes on the telly as well ,hope he sits on her in error.:confused:

Warmest Wishes
Brian:):):)

Hello Brian,

Oh what a picture that conjures up.
Thank you for making me laugh

I'm sitting here with a glass of wine, I don't have to get up early, I have been told that there are more Champion cavaliers being MRI scanned and being graded as 'A', so I feel life is pretty good.

I don't think Faith minds not being on the television as long as I spend some extra time tickling her tummy.

Margaret C

Hi Margaret

Thats it put up your feet up relax and have a laugh you two thoroughly deserve it if anybody does and I hope Mr Klitchsko trumps on her face as wll and its all on glorious telly ,hows our Jan is she OK haven't heard from her for a bit and if you don't mind I had some excellent news recently but would you kindly advise me of your private email address to [email protected]. so I can contact you.
TKS Brian and reeeeelax:):):)

Gmtv

Just seen MS K this morning and Oh what a happy little, blue skyed picture she painted.:bang: Obviously this Ofcom issue is really preventing her being challenged. Does anyone know how long this Ofcom delaying tactic is going to take? I've never heard so much clap trap in so little time. She completly fudged the issues.
As you can tell I'm not happy and its put me off my weetabix. GMTV has asked for texts on this so get texting:mad:

Hi and Good Morning

And what a waste of time that was I was almost choking on my cornflakes and the three girls were all jumping up and down on the bed barking like mad they must have sensed The Enemy ,our Cavaliers are certainly clever they must have a wonderful sense of smell when they can sense something is off from such a distance ,good little girls.:)

Just seen MS K this morning and Oh what a happy little, blue skyed picture she painted.:bang: Obviously this Ofcom issue is really preventing her being challenged. Does anyone know how long this Ofcom delaying tactic is going to take? I've never heard so much clap trap in so little time. She completly fudged the issues.
As you can tell I'm not happy and its put me off my weetabix. GMTV has asked for texts on this so get texting:mad:

hmmm i pretty much thought that would be the case, I really feel like writing to points of view, although this blinking ofcom is a pain i suspect they can block any kind of bad publicity, there must be something that can be done. :confused:

Back