• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beverly Cuddy on SKY

Thanks for that, ive just spent a very happy hour reading and sent 4 emails, lots of interest links, with led to more pages etc.

Out of interest can anyone tell me why it's OK for Bervery C To do SKY news and Margaret can't do GMTV even though both have appeared on PDE?
Sins

Weird as they also are covered by ofcom as well. :confused:

As a general rule, the BBC are MUCH more cautious when it comes to legal matters (my OH works for them as a cameraman / editor). They will sometimes not cover items, not say things and not name when other networks do. It's to do with the fact that they are funded by us, and so any legal action could result in a fine that would ultimately be payable by us through our Licence fee. (That's my understanding of it anyway!) That's why there's SUCH a stink when someone messes up at the Beeb! GLad to see they dropped the show this year!

Back