• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My parent's book about Audrey

Dee

I am an on and off poster and a frequent lurker here. Anyway some of you may remember that my parents were writing a children's book about my Cavalier, Audrey. Well it is done and for sale. A portion of the proceeds will go to SM research. Karlin and Penny Knowlton suggested Ste. Justine Hospital Foundation earmarked for Dr. Joha Kabir's research. You can see more about the book on my parents website. If you are interested you can PM me. I have set up a Paypal account which works great in the US. Not sure how to handle oversees yet. Maybe someone knows. I hope some of you may want a copy. It is a very cute liitle book and the proceeds go to a very worthy cause.

Here is the link to their website and the book:
http://www.sandjmilesbooks.com/iWeb/S and J Miles Books/Audrey's Tale.html

That's great news! I can put info on my SM site if you wish? Also can post to the SM support list.

Paypal should take payments no matter from where, as far as I know. I use it all the time with an Irish credit card.

What a wonderful idea, thank them so much for doing this, I really hope the book sells well.

Karlin that would be great! I need to figure out how to post a picture of the cover on here. It is 12:30 am here so it will have to wait till the morning! At any rate the book has started to sell a bit and we hope to get a good donation to SM soon. Please PM me with questions, orders, etc.

I've purchased two copies...one for me and one as a gift. It's a sweet book. And I love that a part of the proceeds go to SM research.

Back