• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New To Site

mlhirsch

Hi! I am very excited to be a part of this site! I have two senior cavaliers, both were show dogs that were no longer showing. Our Tri, Polka, is 13 1/2 and our Bleniem, Colleen, is 9 1/2. We have had Polka since she was one. We were blessed with Colleen 2 years ago. They both have mumurs. Polka has had hers since she was young, but it hasn't really gotten worse. Colleen, I am very concerned about! She is a grade 4. We are about to do all of the xrays and ultrasounds to see where she stands. She isn't showing any signs of distress, luckily. It is hard having 2 senior dogs. I adore them both!! I think this website is going to be very valuable to helping me through this with Colleen and what is to come with Polka. I will post pictures later. Polka usually runs from the camera. So we shall see how that goes! - Megan

Hello mlhirsch

Best Wishes to you :) and Polka and Colleen and most wellcome ,your cavs both sound beautiful ex show ladies can we have some pics pls.:)

Welcome to you and dogs - I also have a cavalier who will be 9 this month - he also has a grade 4 murmur and has in the last 5 weeks had an xray and been put on heart tablets for life and temporarily on water tablets , he had started to cough recently - the vet is very pleased with him and at the moment is seeing him regularly and says his heart is much better.

hi, welcome to the site, looking forward to some pics of your lovely ladies, a shame they have heart murmurs it does seem common in eldily cavs.

Back