• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eye Wart

Mycavyangels

Took Rosie to the vet today to have her checkup and pain killers.
The vet said she has a wart on her eye, and needs to have it removed, as its rubbing on her eye.

Has anyone had any experience with these before?

Do you mean on the lid or rim? I wouldn't imagine this is actually on the eye? If it is rubbing the eye you'd want this done very soon or it could scratch the cornea causing ulcers and infections.

I presume you mean a wart or skin tag on the rim of her eyelid?

My girl who will be 14 in three months had a dental on Monday and also had four large warts on her head/body removed and one small wart on her eyelid rim. The eyelid was the easiest - vet just snipped it off with scissors. (I am allowed to be present for surgeries so I watched the entire process.)

By the way, I took photos of her being masked down with iso and then being intubated - I'll try to figure out how to post them.

Pat

Heres a pic
eye.jpg

I haven't had any experience with eye warts, but just letting you know I hope the procedure goes well. :xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw:

Yep, that's the same thing that we just removed from Susie's eye lid. Piece of cake - no problem - took three seconds. Hopefully she needs a dental or something else that will make it worthwhile to do anesthesia.

Pat

Back