PDA

View Full Version : Buddy's New Clumber Sister

ppotterfield
13th March 2009, 08:22 PM
Back in mid-January we added a third dog to our family, a second Clumber Spaniel named Katy, also known as Katydid or Katyroo (because she sometimes acts like a cricket or a kangaroo). She was three months when she first came home and is now almost five months. My independent, reserved Clumber Hadley almost immediately accepted her, let her climb over, under and on top of her, pull her ears and skirt, steal her toys and take over her space. Buddy has been a little slower to come around, somewhat apprehensive of this whirlygig, but the temptation to make friends was too much and he has succumbed. Here is a link to some photos on Shutterfly. The look on Buddy's face in the first one was about what we saw for the first couple weeks -- the later photos tell the tale. Hope you enjoy them:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/detail.sfly?sid=0Iatm7Vo5YsWMe&imageIndex=1&fid=615e7868da8028c4

pippa
13th March 2009, 08:32 PM
Awww really cute!

Mary
13th March 2009, 08:48 PM
OMG Phyllis she is so adorable!! Congrats!!

Elaine 2
14th March 2009, 12:05 AM
Ahh she's gorgeous :luv:

Jasperxxgabby
14th March 2009, 12:14 AM
You have three gorgeous dogs :luv:. I could just cwtch and kiss Katy she is adorable, congratulations. The three of them sleeping in their cage is just lovely :).

Claire L
14th March 2009, 09:45 AM
I absolutely LOOOOOVE those photos. If I could have lots of doglets, I'd have have Clumbers and Cavaliers and Water Spaniels :lotsaluv:

Mycavyangels
14th March 2009, 11:12 AM
Awwwwwwwwww he is sooo adorable :)

Karlin
14th March 2009, 11:14 AM
Very sweet! Buddy definitely looks a bit grumpy about the new invader! :lol:

kmatt
14th March 2009, 12:34 PM
Very sweet! Buddy definitely looks a bit grumpy about the new invader! :lol:

you know karlin i would be to if I was forced to wear a steelers jersey. I feel for you Buddy.

GO EAGLES!

;)

mlhirsch
14th March 2009, 02:09 PM
They are beautiful dogs!! And sleeping together, adorable!!
Enjoy them!
mlhirsch