• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beware

I can't get the link to work. :(

Is it about grapes (raisins, currents, sultanas etc) being poisonous to dogs?

To me it was more about what could be encountered in the yard

http://www.dogmagazine.net/archives/2124/beware-the-grapes-of-wrath-or-your-dog-could-die/

I put the link in again-think it's the internet b'cuz I have "unable to connect,try later" and when I go back at it ,I'm there. Had this with this forum this am too.
dogmagazine.net will get you to sight but then there's a whole" bunch" of interesting "stuff" to read :)

Same thing again! Some days are a pain.

Last edited:
Thanks - the link worked this time.:thnx:
The only thing I think I have to worry about are the mushroms. If we have a wet summer this year like last year we get quite a few. Guess I'll have to be vigilant.
I've had trouble with this site today as well. I'm wondering if it's a problem with the server?

gladioli

Ive planted gladioli bulbs in the back garden . should i take them back up ? has anyone had problems with them ?

I would love it if the information label that comes with new plants included toxicity to pets as well as whether or not the plant likes the shade / sun, how big it will grow etc. It would make gardening so much safer!

Last edited:
Jeeze! sounds like I have to rip up half my garden or muzzle the dog! Don't they have any animal instinct not to eat these things? I thougt toxic plants tasted horrible?

Back