• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Mom's Cavalier - Oscar

duncans_ma

Just another puppy to keep in your thoughts - My mom's cavalier, Oscar, is just over a year old and is currently at the vet for xrays for potential patella issues. It looks like her vet is hoping to put off surgery as long as possible but we will know more after this appointment.

Here is a pic of Oscar on my mom's lap this past summer with my Arthur (who has to be the center of attention)
3380105462_bc7928aa63.jpg

And just for some comic relief...here is Duncan while my mom's lap was full felling very left out :D
3380112198_0161e4cd4d.jpg

Last edited:
Keeping my fingers crossed for Oscar's results hope everything comes back ok, both dogs are beautiful :lotsaluv:

UPDATE

Oscar's back right knee has been graded out as a 2, which we expected unfortunately. What had caused his problems to look so much worse in the last day is a sprain likely caused from his excitement about being back home from the condo where my parents spend their winters. He hit the stairs with everything he had and has been limping ever since..."Dr Mike" said to keep him calm for 7-10 days and see if things go back to where we were pre-sprain. After that, I think they will wait out any other remedies until the knee gets worse. Poor baby puppy.....I wish I could hug him.

Poor little guy.....definitely sounds like a pull on top of an already bad knee. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Duncan....you're just pitiful ;) your poor little left out guy.

Hope it gets a little better for him when the sprain heals. He's a little dote.

Arthur is like my Pippin, has to be everywhere and with Three cavs in the house I often get that 'look' from Gus..poor Duncan.

Back