• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Plse can you help me find..

tupup

hia, i read on here awhile ago 2 seperate posts& ive not been able to find them since, can anyone else give me a nudge in the right direction!? one was a funny to the dogs about there "isnt another door out of the bathroom that i can escape out of"& "when you lie across the bed with your tail & tongue out i know youre being sarcastic" etc. it was very funny& im paraphrasing-badly!!
the other one was i think written from the dogs point of view & said words to the effect of "you have your friends,tv i only have you"& something like "i have teeth that could crush your hand but i choose not to". the latter might have been written by Karlin. does any of this make sense to anyone....except me!!:)

I remember the first one, it was in the dog and bone pub maybe 3 weeks ago. The second one sounds adorable, if anyone finds it please post the link!

Jen and Ilsa

If its any help, you need to be logged in to read the 'Dog and Bone' thread, it took me ages to realise why I couldn't see it every time I opened up cavalier talk.:jump:

:thnku: they were the very ones! I'd laughed at the 1st & cried at the 2nd so i needed to enjoy them again:D thank you for finding those for me& so quick too(y):lotsaluv: Gx

Back