• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus gets a health check

pippa

Hi, I just wanted share.

I brought Gus for his annual checkup this morning.

The vet was delighted with him.

He gave him a really good check all over.He still has no sign of heart murmer,has a lovely coat in great condition and his weight 8.8 kilos is fine(I had cut his food back as he is older now and not as active as the other two).

He had his vaccine also and my vet gave it to him along his side as Gus gets a sore neck if he gets it there.
My vet also brought up the subject of SM,because of Gus's history of having the neck problem in the past(he hurt it when he was younger), but said Gus seems fine now and has no symptoms(which he doesn't thankfully). I was delighted he was the one who brought it up,he asked if I was aware of SM, I told him I was and we talked a bit about it.
I think he was going to discuss it with me to make me aware if I hadn't known,which pleased me.

Anyway I am delighted that my little man is still fit and healthly at seven and a half years old:)

Thankyou for letting me share my news,it's good to share with people who understand how good it is to hear that our little ones are ok:lotsaluv:

:rah: Great news Theresa! You must be delighted :rah:

Rex is due for his NCT this month so fingers crossed Ill get as good news as you :xfngr:
I know just how nerve wracking it is bringing them in for a check up..

Im pleased to hear that your Gus passd his MOT today :). Sounds like your vet is on the ball too. (y)

:rah: Great news Theresa! You must be delighted :rah:

Rex is due for his NCT this month so fingers crossed Ill get as good news as you :xfngr:
I know just how nerve wracking it is bringing them in for a check up..

I know I get very nervous going in! DJ is going next weds:xfngr:

Pippin is not due in until june.

:xfngr:for Rex.

ps.You have a pm.

Back