PDA

View Full Version : Éowyn is getting spayed right now

ourempire
26th March 2009, 10:06 AM
At this moment Éowyn is at the vet getting spayed. She's also got a big hernia lump on her belly to be removed. I am of course a bit worried. When I came home without her Molly went looking all over the house for her. I took Molly for a walk, but she is still confused and looking for Éowyn, sulking a bit. Even more than when little devil Éowyn is around teasing Molly :rolleyes:
I can't wait for the vet to call and let me know that everything is all right.
Please, think all your positive and best thoughts for Éowyn.

diddy
26th March 2009, 10:24 AM
Nerve wracking isnt it waiting for that call? I'm sure you'll hear any moment now that she's fine. Sending positive thoughts for her, and hoping you can pick her up real soon. Best wishes.

pippa
26th March 2009, 12:09 PM
I hate the waiting...thinking of you and Eowyn and I'm sure she will be fine:)

Mindysmom
26th March 2009, 12:12 PM
I hope all goes well. Max was neutered last week so I know how you feel.

ourempire
26th March 2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks, all of you. I couldn't resist calling the vet, and she's fine. She had just finished the operation and was waking up. You all know which images go into your head: the tiny little dog waking up bewildered and dozy :luv:
Molly was spayed 2 years ago, so I should be used to it, but no!

linderbelle
26th March 2009, 02:39 PM
Thinking of you but I know its just a worry to put them under. She'll be fine. She be home in a few hours and wanting to run and jump and you'll be pulling your hair out trying to keep her from doing so--lol. I had Chelsea spayed 3 weeks ago--what a nightmare--one that had sm surgery and another one that was spayed. You could tell Chelsea was a little sore but other than that she was raring to go. Give her a hug for me.

ourempire
26th March 2009, 03:53 PM
Éowyn is back! With a great plastic cone and belly cover (pictures will follow - she looks so cute!).
The vet (and his staff) told me with a grin that Éowyn is a little yelper who knows how to crave attention :rolleyes:
Molly is a great big sister, she licked Éowyn all over her face, when they met again. Now Éowyn and Molly are lying beside me.

jasperpaw
26th March 2009, 05:36 PM
Glad that your little Eowyn is fine and you have her safely back at home , I bet you are glad its all over.

Karlin
26th March 2009, 06:52 PM
Great -- glad she is home and back with you!

harrysmum
26th March 2009, 08:29 PM
Glad that the day has gone well. The hard work starts now keeping her quiet! :)

pippa
26th March 2009, 09:01 PM
Glad all went well and she is back home with you and Molly again!

ourempire
26th March 2009, 09:07 PM
.... AND pictures! A before and after...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/3388367162_c0be91b8c2.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3388367168_697271dde0.jpg

*Pauline*
26th March 2009, 09:10 PM
Oh my goodness, she's a doll :lotsaluv: A very clever coverup for post op too.

diddy
26th March 2009, 11:13 PM
Pleased to see her back home relaxing with Molly by her side. :)