• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Éowyn is getting spayed right now

ourempire

At this moment Éowyn is at the vet getting spayed. She's also got a big hernia lump on her belly to be removed. I am of course a bit worried. When I came home without her Molly went looking all over the house for her. I took Molly for a walk, but she is still confused and looking for Éowyn, sulking a bit. Even more than when little devil Éowyn is around teasing Molly :rolleyes:
I can't wait for the vet to call and let me know that everything is all right.
Please, think all your positive and best thoughts for Éowyn.

Nerve wracking isnt it waiting for that call? I'm sure you'll hear any moment now that she's fine. Sending positive thoughts for her, and hoping you can pick her up real soon. Best wishes.

Thanks, all of you. I couldn't resist calling the vet, and she's fine. She had just finished the operation and was waking up. You all know which images go into your head: the tiny little dog waking up bewildered and dozy :luv:
Molly was spayed 2 years ago, so I should be used to it, but no!

Thinking of you but I know its just a worry to put them under. She'll be fine. She be home in a few hours and wanting to run and jump and you'll be pulling your hair out trying to keep her from doing so--lol. I had Chelsea spayed 3 weeks ago--what a nightmare--one that had sm surgery and another one that was spayed. You could tell Chelsea was a little sore but other than that she was raring to go. Give her a hug for me.

Éowyn is back! With a great plastic cone and belly cover (pictures will follow - she looks so cute!).
The vet (and his staff) told me with a grin that Éowyn is a little yelper who knows how to crave attention :rolleyes:
Molly is a great big sister, she licked Éowyn all over her face, when they met again. Now Éowyn and Molly are lying beside me.

Glad that your little Eowyn is fine and you have her safely back at home , I bet you are glad its all over.

.... AND pictures! A before and after...

3388367162_c0be91b8c2.jpg

3388367168_697271dde0.jpg

Back