• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We have added another

jgponder

We have decided to add our current foster to her new forever home with us. She is Emma, 12lb, 3yr old Blenheim, rescued from a puppy mill that gave up 5 last month. It is hard to believe that in 3 short years her usefulness was all used up. She is just the sweetest thing and gets along well with our last rescue Alex. We are very happy to be able to keep her. :rah: I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it.

Jane, mom to Alex & Emma

Congratulations are making Emma a permanent part of your family. You are both blessed to have each other! Yes, photos please !!

Congratulations! That is great news, and I'm sure Emma will return the favor every day with lots of Cavalier love and kisses. :luv:

Back