• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Éowyn and a little contest

ourempire

Éowyn has now been spayed. She is doing fine, but honestly I remember that Molly was more quiet and subdued the first day after :rolleyes:

CONTEST: I was tidying up today - and there's a bottle for wine for whoever guesses how many toys are hidden in this picture:
3389560721_22fe2fe7d6_b.jpg

Éowyn quickly stole one of the toys:
3390373298_d3973d1bff_b.jpg

Molly and Éowyn playing tug of war. Notice how weak and vulnerable, Éowyn looks :):
3389561481_097f5900cf_b.jpg

Last edited:
Aw thats so sweet x hope she is feeling all better soon (although she looks like she isnt suffering too much)

Ahh she is so sweet. Our toy box is just as big and I always have to stop myself buying new ones. You wouldn’t think she has just been spayed.

What lovely photo`s! Mollie looks as if she is playing very gently with Eowyn! My guess is 46!!!!
What does anyone else think?
Christinecavtinyand Spangle

Wrong :)
I'll let you know when the first one hits the right number, and a bottle of wine willb e on its way :flwr:

Rosie has three toys which she won't play with - she was bought them for Christmas and hasn't touched them. However, my mum was up last Sunday with her dog who had a whale of a time with them:D

Anyway, my guess is 33.

I'm guessing 35 toys.

She looks soo cute. I remember Maverick was ready to bounce off the walls soon as I got him home.

Hi

She is a gorgeous little girl and looks fine ,I like the bandage ,toys I think 31 ,but if I win I dont drink .She is a Darling:):)

my guess is 30 toys, im sure harley has more than that, never counted them though, and did throw out some broken ones the other week. She look lovely and obviously not in too much discomfort. di

Looks like she's feeling good, and that surgical collar doesn't stop her from playing! Oh my! I think your pups are as spoiled as mine in the topy department... I'm guessing 34 toys. :)

Back