• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasmine is speaking to me again!

Ste

Jasmine hopped onto the sofa next to me about an hour ago and demanded some attention, I tripped over her in the house on Tuesday and she had refused to come anywhere near since, 4 days of her steering clear of me incase I ''attacked'' her again :eek:. Her favourite fish jerky didn't tempt her and I even had to leave the room for her to eat her dinner :rolleyes:

This is the second time she has done this, the last time was when I took her to a training class and she wouldn't leave the kitchen for three days!

Jasmine sounds like a real character....and pretty smart to steer clear of your feet in case of "attack" again ;) Love how she not only hopped up on the couch...but "demanded" your attention, she sounds quite spunky! :D

Good for Jasmine! She's training you well:p.
I'm still seeking forgiveness for leaving her Majesty Miss Dizz to my parents last week.She had to share the house with Parker(the greedy cavalier) and Molly (the kind cavalier) and the 14 year old lab Sandy who hasn't figured out that he's been neutered and who got a new lease of life when he figured out that Dizz was in heat and that the Rainbow bridge wasn't ready to be crossed yet.There's life in the old dog yet!!
My Mother is annoyed because she thinks I deliberately booked a holiday to coincide with Dizz's season.Dizz ate mother's nightdress,Parker ate a saucepan of home made soup which was cooling on the cooker(much tastier than last year's pan of cooking oil).Molly behaved perfectly as always and will be doggysat again.
Anyway, it's all my fault but I'm glad Jasmine is talking to you again(y)
It's a fab name for a cavalier BTW.
Sins

Glad you are back on friendly terms with Jasmine :p Doesnt seem like she rules the roost or anything.

Chucky, our foster was a bit pee'd off with me last weekend after I nearly (and I mean nearly) hit him in the face while I was playing Wii bowling. It was a close call but he sure gave me a wide berth for a while after.....! I think he has forgiven me now.

Clever dog, you've got, Ste...
I especially like her reaction towards training class, Molly also had to be dragged there :rolleyes: :D

We're back on track to being best buds again, I'm being extra careful to keep an eye on where she is before standing up ;)

Max clearly didn't like the first training class were were at. His behaviours (never seen before or since) ranged from throwing himself on the floor and having an all out tantrum to jumping up and biting on my jeans while we were walking causing ME to get scolded. Luckily as a growing pup he can't afford to ignore the hand the feeds him (or at least that's how he views the world).

Back