• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Results of 4 days of Rain... MUD!

mellie

Bella found the "Mud Playground" in my backyard! She loves to play in the mud! She came in and got her 3rd bath this week. I pray this rain stops, so the yard can dry out and she won't get into the mud pit she and my other dog, Koda have made! UGH!:bang: We are too late for the Muckiest Pup contest! :(
3394544962_b8897f9f5c.jpg

Bella looks very pleased with herself. It’s funny most Cavalier don’t even like to get their feet wet but when it comes to dirt and mud they seem to love it.:confused:

Hello mellie

it does look bad over your way ,N Dakota seeems to be getting very severe floods ,stay safe all.:)

hehe, that looks like Harley infact harley looks worse and he doesnt go in the mud just walks on the lead, i dont know how they get so dirty, still, all good fun i suppose. di

Yes, Bella is most pleased with herself! She is so funny! Her two favorite things in the world are sunbathing on the deck on a sunny day, and playing in mud, rain, anything she is not supposed to be in! Thankfully, the rain stopped today, so I hope she stays clean for a while!(y)

Back