• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UK Toydog

Kate H

Oliver and I went to the UK Toydog show last Saturday, which has Limit Obedience classes just for toy breeds. Cavaliers did very well: first and second places in the top two classes, A and B, and also placed in all the lower classes. Oliver was second out of 6 in A, and second out of 2(!) in B - both those classes were won by Tracey Smith with her Blenheim rescue Meg; I knew she'd win because Meg does far better heelwork than Oliver, but as Tracey and I are good friends, that was OK by me, she really deserved her wins.

A lot of people there entered both breed and obedience - it was so nice to see Bichons, Lowchens, Chinese Crested, Min Pins, Pugs, Papillons, Italian Greyhounds and Chihuahuas all enjoying obedience.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back