• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy stepped in latex paint

LucyDog

So this afternoon we had a total fiasco, when Lucy came running into the house from the yard and stepped (all four paws) into a roller pan of yellow latex paint (I was doing some touch up painting). I quickly scooped her up and put her back in the yard and the poor thing sat there looking at me like "what did I do?" Luckily, we are redoing our yard and the current patio is getting ripped out on Monday, because at the moment there are about 100 yellow doggy paw prints all over the concrete....lol. Anyway, I cleaned up all the paint off the hardwood floors and then scooped up poor Lucy again and stuck her in the kitchen sink where she got a bath w/ liquid dish soap. I probably dried her poor skin out but it was the only thing that would take the paint off of her fur. Poor Lucy she had a traumatic day but at least she is not yellow anymore.

awe... Lucy's eyes must have said it all. It's mum's fault! Hope she's all clean and back in her own coat.

The builders were doing some concreting and i told them dont let himself out or he will tread in it.Oh no he wont sas the guy,let him out.The next thing i see is the builder scooping him up and bringing him back.He had walked the full length on his concrete.The builder had to go over it.I am sure Archie had done it on purpose.I was thinking if he could write it would of said,ARCHIE WAS HERE......

Back