PDA

View Full Version : A question for the agility people

Kizzys Mum
2nd April 2009, 11:33 AM
Our trainer has recommended that we register Zara on the Activity Register so that we can enter competitions. Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this; and what names they came up with? I'm having trouble thinking of something!

Sandrac
3rd April 2009, 08:49 AM
Cinders is registered as Cinderella Rock a girl!

cavi lover
3rd April 2009, 03:49 PM
What about "Zippy Zara" or Zara Zig Zag" ? My freind has just had her little Patterdale registered as "Tilly the best" .

Kate H
3rd April 2009, 08:19 PM
I know you have to have a two-word name at least. I accidentally just applied for 'Aled', so the KC added 'the King'. As Aled the King is a small, pretty, somewhat diffident Blenheim, I am treating the name as post-modern irony! The Activity register is useful, however, not only because I shall be obedience training Aled and hope eventually to compete with him, but because I can take him to breed shows as Not for Competition - so was able to take him to the CKCS Club show in February and get him heart checked for free.

Kate, Oliver and Aled the King!

Kizzys Mum
3rd April 2009, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the replies/suggestions so far!
Kate - I think Aled the King sounds very regal and suitable for a Cav!

CavCross
3rd April 2009, 09:38 PM
My baby is 'Little Charlemagne', we picked it as he is a small collie x cav (hense 'little') and Charlemagne is Charles the Great and his name is Charlie :o

TKC
6th April 2009, 08:05 PM
Zara Sahara (as in hot) or Sahara Zara
Zara Croft (as in Lara Croft)
Hill of Zara (famous place in Ireland "the hill of Tara" take on that)
Zippy Zara