• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello, we're new

Sandy L

Hello, all. I'm Sandy. I'm actually the mama to 3 beautiful golden retrievers. I registered on your site because my parents have a beautiful Cavalier boy, Toby, who is 4 years old and having hip pain. Mom has never been on a forum like this and is unable to figure out how to navigate it, although she did register. So, if you can please bear with me, I'll ask questions for mom and be her interpereter.

For starters, just hello. I'll be back with a query from Mom on the proper thread.

Hello Sandy, Sandy's Mom, and Toby! icon_welcome:mexwav: to the board. Looking forward to learning more about little Toby! :flwr:

hello

Tell your mum hi, she is very welcome and so are you, not everyone on here only has cavaliers there is quite a mix, di

Thank you for the nice welcome. I've asked Mom to write up her question and then I'll post it for her. This is Toby...

360540532.jpg

And my dogs - Fletcher, Mondego (my grandpuppy), Rio and Ashlyn...

325080372.jpg

HF, you asked where we live and I forgot to answer you. We are in Michigan.

I fixed the tags for the images so that they actually appear rather than just the links. Lovely dogs! And garden!

Beautiful dogs and lovely lawn/garden! I love goldens! My sister has a 2 yr old Golden that is like my own dog. She stays with me a lot because they travel with their son's baseball team every weekend. She and my two dogs are the best of friends! I think Goldens and Cav's are the best breeds ever!!! :luv: icon_welcome to you and Mom!!!

What lovely pups! I hope your mum's furbaby feels better. Maybe someone here can recommend something that will help him!:lotsaluv:

Back