• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Health Library

-leah-

The vet's which I use have just updated their website and have added a health and general care library on to it, I have been reading it for the past hour there are some very interesting alternative therapies and medicenes listed with loads of information about them. SM isn't mentioned anywere but I'm bringing Holly for a visit about an SM query tomorrow so maybe they will add it on.

http://www.allpets.ie/dogs.php

Hi Leah and Cathy and all,

If I may add my 2 cents, you're also welcome to visit my web site, where the "library" has info (& a video - only for tough readers :) on SM, and much much more.

In addition, should you be interested in a free education each week, you can subscribe to my newsletter, accessible for free on my web site.

Did I mention it's free?

drphilzeltzman (doggie surgeon)
www.drphilzeltzman.com

Last edited:
Back